Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Some things you have to think about as a high school student


It is a season of graduation. I will almost be a high school sophomore student, but I still don't realize about it. I really feel that this school year passed really fast as one flash of light. The time is so rapid indeed.

By the way, what grade are you in now? If you are graduating the middle school (junior high), you must think about your high school life seriously and prepare for it. The things you learn at high school is lot more difficult than the ones we learn in middle school.

I think that the high school is a place to prepare for your college life. What kind of job you want to have when you grow up? Teacher? Doctor? If you haven't decided, you need to think about it while you are in the high school, so you can find out about the college you need to go to make your dream come true. You also need to study hard. The reason why is because the college you can go may be limited because of your grade. If you want to go to the good college and have the job that you really wish for, you need to study really hard.

Did I let you think that high school is really severe place without any fun? You don't need worry about it. There are many activities on high school that you can enjoy. In my high school, I am attending the band class, and it is really fun! There are many other classes or clubs that satisfies you, such as art class/club and ceramics class/club. When you feel tired after lots of studies and homework and other things, do what you want to do to relax. Having a good rest is also very important.

1 comment:

Sujin said...

I was very nervous when I first arrived at school!lol
Great essay